Gallipoli, the scent of the sea from a goitre, the taste of fresh fish in the fish marketDiscover the ravines of Gallipoli Vecchia that only a true Salento knows, plough his crystal waves on board a goiter, driving out tentacular octopus and conclude in beauty in fishmonger, tasting excellent raw and grilled fish. BOOK NOW
An ancient fishmonger has prepared something special for you
After strolling, navigating, boating, driving out tentacular octopus for about four hours, you will enjoy your well-deserved and the sweet meal in fishmonger’s, eating with seafood: caught in the day and cooked at the moment, tasting some excellent wine.
We have only a few places available, what are you waiting for to book your experience?
Our experiences have a maximum number of participants. You will meet 7 new friends with whom you will share a unique experience in this magnificent land.
Book now and run to discover the real Salento! You’ll see Gallipoli under a new light.
Discover Gallipoli, admire the canvases of Sant’ Agata, gently trampling on the majolica floor of the little church of Purità, plough the waves of the crystal clear sea and drive out sly octopus from the dens, sitting comfortably on a goitre (typical fishing boat). Back on the shore, sit in a fish shop and enjoy raw and grilled fish dishes.
You will be enchanted by the beauty of Gallipoli, which only a true Salento knows. Cut through the Ionian Sea in company on an authentic wooden goitre.
You start from the heart of Gallipoli, if you do not have the possibility to reach the starting point, we have an extra service for you: a convenient shuttle bus that will reach you comfortably if you are in the province of Lecce. Just write it in the booking form.
It costs € 95,00
Included in the registration fee:
- Excursion through the streets of the city, discovering magnificent places to see.
- Professional multilingual guide at your disposal for two hours
- Simultaneous translation service in English and French (Russian and German on request)
- Unique itineraries, known only by locals
- Satisfied with fish in an ancient fish market (antipasto of seafood, and at choice, a tartare or grilled fish. Water and glass of wine or prosecco including) with ingredients at “Zero Sea Mile”. Our fisherman will delight you properly
Fill in the form below and book your experience now!